Herbed Cheese Log
Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Dan Becker
Time: about 10 minutes. Fresh white goat cheese rolled in fresh green herbs: This is an appetizer that sums up spring.
Yield: Serves 8 to 10
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 68
- Calories from fat: 81%
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 60mg
- Cholesterol: 7.5mg
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro (fresh coriander)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil leaves
- A 5 1/2- to 6-oz. log fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- On a 12- by 15-in. piece of plastic wrap, mix herbs. Roll cheese in herb mixture to coat evenly. Set on a small rimmed plate or serving dish and drizzle with oil. Serve with baguette toasts.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note