- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons commercial sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
How to Make It
Beat cream cheese in a small mixing bowl until light and fluffy; add sour cream, garlic, basil, and thyme, mixing until well blended. Cover mixture, and chill thoroughly.
Turn mixture out onto a serving platter; shape into a heart. Press pecans into heart. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers.