Herbed Catfish Fillets
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 292
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 13.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 28.5g
- Carbohydrate: 12.1g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 414mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dillweed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chicken-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6-ounce) farm-raised catfish fillets
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 9 ingredients. Coat fish with cooking spray; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes