- 1 1/4 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 cup uncooked plain couscous
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Bring stock and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove pan from heat, and stir in couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork; cover and keep warm.
Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until browned and fragrant. Add butter, next 4 ingredients, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt to couscous; toss well to combine.