- 5 sourdough French bread slices, torn into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Process bread in food processor 20 seconds or until coarsely chopped. Stir together breadcrumbs, olive oil, and melted butter. Spread breadcrumb mixture in an even layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 5 minutes. Stir in chopped parsley and thyme; add salt and pepper to taste. Bake 2 more minutes. Use immediately.