Herbal Brainstorm Rosemary Berry Lemonade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) rosemary leaves or 1/8 dried fresh
- 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup(s) honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup(s) berries
- edible flowers for garnish
- Boil water and pour over rosemary. Let steep for 20 minutes,
- Strain out rosemary leaves. Add fresh squeezed lemon juice & honey. Stir well. Add berries. Serve over ice, garnish withedible flowers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindyzimmerman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note