Herbal Brainstorm Rosemary Berry Lemonade
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) rosemary leaves or 1/8 dried fresh
- 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup(s) honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup(s) berries
- edible flowers for garnish
- Boil water and pour over rosemary. Let steep for 20 minutes,
- Strain out rosemary leaves. Add fresh squeezed lemon juice & honey. Stir well. Add berries. Serve over ice, garnish withedible flowers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindyzimmerman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes