Simple, delicious, one of those dishes that made it look like I did more work than I had to. I followed the recipe as written. Served with fresh green beans and roasted red potatoes for dinner. The only thing I might try adding next time is a chopped garlic clove, but it is definitely great like it is written.
Herbaceous Grilled Pork Tenderloin
More From Cooking Light
Total: 45 Minutes
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 0.0g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork to bag, turning to coat well. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 3. Remove pork from bag, and discard marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with kosher salt. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 140°. Remove pork from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This