- 1 (12-oz.) package VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 white bread slices
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
How to Make It
Cook shells and cheese dinner according to basic package directions.
Stir half-and-half, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and onion powder into shell macaroni mixture. Pour pasta mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
Remove crusts from bread with a serrated knife. Process bread slices in a food processor or blender until finely ground. Toss together breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, melted butter, and parsley.
Sprinkle shell macaroni with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and breadcrumb mixture.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until pasta mixture is thoroughly heated. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.