I've been using this recipe as a rib rub for years and can't believe no one has reviewed it yet! Quick, easy, yummy and all ingredients always on hand! Have used it on ribs cooked in smoker and in oven. Keeps well.
Herb spice rub
- 1/3 cup paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground or rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, mix paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, dry mustard, ground coriander, ground or rubbed sage, dried marjoram, dried thyme, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments