Herb Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Sodium: 192mg
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5-ounce) package herb salad
- Combine vinegar, orange juice, mustard, and salt; whisk in olive oil. Pour over herb salad; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note