really great flavor and so easy to make, served with steamed sliced carrots and baked potatoes, this will be added to our family favorite list
herb rubbed sirloin tip roast
Resting Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 pound(s) beef roast( sirloin or round)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 1/4 tablespoon(s) paprika
- combine all ingredients for rub.stir in olive oil. allow mixture to sit for 15 minutes. rub all sides of roast with mixture. this can be done the day before and kept in the frig.
- bring roast to room temp. preheat oven to 350 degrees. roast 1 hour or until minimun internal temp of 145 degrees. let sit 15 minutes before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by irisheyes516 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note