Herb-rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes and Lemony Asparagus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) new potatoes (about 15) halved, quartered if large
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 pound(s) 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bunch(es) asparagus (about 1 lb) trimmed
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 1 tbl of the oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and peppr. Roast, tossing once, until tender and browned, 20-24 mins.
- 2. Meanwhile, rub th eprok with the parsley, thyme, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. After the potatoes have cooked for 10 mins, heat 1 tbl of the remaining oil in a large ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. Add the prok and cook, turning occasionally, until browned,8-10 mins.
- 3. Add the asparagus and lemon to the skillet and drizzle with the remaining tbl of oil. Trnsfer the skillet to oven and cook until the pork is cooked through, 10-12 mins. Let the pork rest for 5 mins before slicing. Serve with the potatoes, asparagus and lemon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note