Herb-rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes and Lemony Asparagus
Before browning, fold the hin end of the pork tenderloin unde the rest of the roast to prevent it from overcooking.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) new potatoes (about 15) halved, quartered if large
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 pound(s) 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bunch(es) asparagus (about 1 lb) trimmed
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 1 tbl of the oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and peppr. Roast, tossing once, until tender and browned, 20-24 mins.
- 2. Meanwhile, rub th eprok with the parsley, thyme, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. After the potatoes have cooked for 10 mins, heat 1 tbl of the remaining oil in a large ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. Add the prok and cook, turning occasionally, until browned,8-10 mins.
- 3. Add the asparagus and lemon to the skillet and drizzle with the remaining tbl of oil. Trnsfer the skillet to oven and cook until the pork is cooked through, 10-12 mins. Let the pork rest for 5 mins before slicing. Serve with the potatoes, asparagus and lemon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note