Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
Inactive: 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) bone-in turkey breast (6 1/2 - 7 lbs)
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh sage chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Place the turkey breast, skin side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, herbs, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice to make a paste.
- 3. Loosen the skin from the meat gently with your fingers and smear half of the paste directly on the meat.
- 4. Spread the remaining paste evenly on the skin.
- 5. Pour the wine into the bottom of the roasting pan.
- 6. Roast the turkey for 1 3/4 to 2 hours, until the skin is golden brown and an instant-read thermometer registers 165 degrees F when inserted into the thickest and meatiest areas of the breast. (I test in several places.) If the skin is over-browning, cover the breast loosely with aluminum foil.
- 7. When the turkey is done, cover with foil and allow it to rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- 8. Slice and serve with the pan juices spooned over the turkey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ashleyennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note