Very easy to make and a good solid side dish. Great with a roasted chicken.
Photo: Johnny Autry/Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr/Lindsey Lower
Easy to make and full of flavor, Herb-Roasted Potatoes prove to be a solid side dish to complement your favorite entree.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 2/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 156mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, and potatoes in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 28 minutes, stirring once. Sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This