Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pound(s) quartered red potatoes
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Combine the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss to coat. Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake ate 425 for 28 minutes, stirring once.
- 3. Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by apjbaglady and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herb-Roasted Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes