Very good but I do agree you can cut done the salt....and I love salt
Herb-Roasted Pork Loin
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett Miller
More From Southern Living
Total: 9 Hours, 45 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon loosely packed lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely crushed coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (2 1/2- to 3-lb.) boneless pork loin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 10 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub over pork. Chill, uncovered, 8 to 12 hours.
- 2. Let pork stand at room temperature 30 minutes. (Bringing it to room temperature will help it cook faster and more evenly.)
- 3. Preheat oven to 400°. Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Lightly grease a wire rack with cooking spray. Place pork on rack in a roasting pan.
- 4. Bake at 400° for 35 to 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 135°. Remove from oven, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note