- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets (about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- calories 363
- fat 11.1 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- protein 38.5 g
- carbohydrate 25.8 g
- cholesterol 54 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 394 mg
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fiber 2.5 g
- calcium 111 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well. Place potato and onion in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray; toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil mixture. Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender, stirring after 25 minutes.
While potato bakes, stir lemon rind and lemon juice into remaining olive oil mixture. Brush olive oil mixture evenly over fish; cover and let stand while potato finishes baking.
Arrange fish over potato in pan. Bake at 400° for 14 to 16 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.