Herb Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
Chicken and vegetables roast together in a creamy gravy made with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, for a dish that's easy, hearty and delicious.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into quarters (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Stir the soup, water, 1 tsp. of the oregano, potatoes and carrots in a roasting pan.
Top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining oregano and paprika.
Bake at 400°F. for 50 min. or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir the vegetables.
Tip: Serve with a mixed green salad topped with Pepperidge Farm® croutons. For dessert serve grapes.
Campbell's Kitchen Tip: Consider substituting white wine for the water and you can create a simply elegant dish perfect for company.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes