Herb-Roasted Acorn Squash
Acorn squash is a winter squash that's ribbed and shaped like a giant acorn. It has dark green skin and orange flesh. The sweetness of the squash pairs well with savory fresh herbs.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 18.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 124mg
- Calories from fat: 3%
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Calcium: 64mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 acorn squash (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- . Combine parsley and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- . Cut squash in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and membranes. Cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges. Place wedges, cut sides up, in a large roasting pan. Coat squash with cooking spray; top with parsley mixture. Bake at 450° for 24 minutes, turning squash after 12 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note