- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 acorn squash (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- calories 70
- fat 0.2 g
- satfat 0 g
- protein 1.5 g
- carbohydrate 18.1 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 124 mg
- caloriesfromfat 3 %
- fiber 2.7 g
- calcium 64 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
. Combine parsley and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and membranes. Cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges. Place wedges, cut sides up, in a large roasting pan. Coat squash with cooking spray; top with parsley mixture. Bake at 450° for 24 minutes, turning squash after 12 minutes.