Herb & Ranch Crusted Salmon
Quick and tasty broiled Salmon with Parmesan Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) Salmon Fillets thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Rosemary chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 clove(s) Garlic fresh & pressed
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) Breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- pinch(s) McCormick Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- After moving broiler rack as close as possible to broiler flame, preheat oven broiler to the highest setting. Place foil on baking sheet, set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon rosemary, set aside. Sprinkle all sides of salmon with salt, pepper, freshly pressed garlic, and McCormick’s Smokehouse Seasoning and place on foil. Place directly under broiler for 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven.
- Lower rack 6-inches from heat. Brush all sides of salmon with Ranch Dressing, sprinkle with breadcrumb mix, press to adhere. Spread Parmesan Cheese over top of each fillet and generously spray each fillet with cooking spray, return to oven, broil 2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DanMonahan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note