Serve remaining Herb-Pesto Butter on bread, warm pasta, grilled vegetables, steak, or chicken breasts.
This recipe goes with Herbed Seafood Pasta
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons Marsala or white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil, and process until combined; add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, if necessary, to achieve desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments