Herb-Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
This dish can be prepared at the last minute and doesn't take up any space on the cooktop.
More From Oxmoor House
- 5 russet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pierce potatoes with a fork. Microwave on HIGH 13 to 15 minutes or until tender; let cool slightly. Peel potatoes; mash with a potato masher. Add butter and remaining ingredients, mashing until blended. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This