So easy and so tasty...the whole family loved it!
Herb-Parmesan Chicken Breasts
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 47g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Sodium: 604mg
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- 4 (6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Place lemon zest, garlic and parsley on a cutting board. Gather and chop repeatedly until mixture resembles coarse sand. Set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound flat with a rolling pin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet with oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Pour off fat from skillet and add broth. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil, stirring to pick up browned bits. Boil until liquid has thickened and reduced to 2 Tbsp., about 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet; top with cheese. Reduce heat to medium and cover. Heat until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through, 3 minutes. Transfer to plates and drizzle with juices from skillet. Sprinkle with lemon-garlic mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This