- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 3 (4-inch) long lemon peel strips
- 6 (6-inch) rosemary sprigs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
How to Make It
Pour oil in a small saucepan over very low heat; add remaining ingredients, and cook 10 minutes or just until oil is very warm but not boiling (about 150°). Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour or until completely cool.
Pour oil into a bottle using a funnel. Cover and store oil in refrigerator up to 2 weeks; discard any unused portion.