More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from fat: 100%
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a blender, combine 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil with 2 tablespoons each fresh thyme leaves, fresh oregano leaves, and chopped parsley. Whirl until smooth, then pour through a fine strainer into a bowl, pressing to extract as much oil as possible. Discard residue.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments