Herb Mashed Potatoes
We recommend using the in-bag method described on the package for cooking the frozen potatoes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (24-oz.) package steam-and-mash frozen garlic-seasoned potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Microwave butter and garlic in a 3-qt. glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- 2. Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Stir in butter mixture and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ore-Ida Steam n' Mash Garlic Seasoned Potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This