One of the very best vegetable recipes I've ever tried! These are delicious!! Huge hit at my dinner party this past weekend. I'll definitely make these again and again. They're best served piping hot right off the grill - they're only so-so once they've cooled to room temp. Be sure to cut all your veggies thin so you're not at the grill for ages.
Herb-marinated Grilled Vegetables
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 zucchini
- 2 large onions
- 1 eggplant
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut bell peppers into large pieces, discarding seeds and membranes. Cut zucchini and onions into large pieces. Slice eggplant into 1/2-inch slices. Add vegetables to marinade; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Remove vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables