- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 zucchini
- 2 large onions
- 1 eggplant
How to Make It
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
Cut bell peppers into large pieces, discarding seeds and membranes. Cut zucchini and onions into large pieces. Slice eggplant into 1/2-inch slices. Add vegetables to marinade; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
Remove vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Serve warm or at room temperature.