- 1/2 small sweet onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, halved
How to Make It
Place first 8 ingredients in a 2-gal. zip-top plastic bag, and squeeze bag to combine. Add chicken; seal bag, and chill 30 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Preheat grill to 400° to 450° (high) heat. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 7 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from grill; squeeze juice from lemon over chicken.