Herb Lemon White Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) cannellini beans
- 2 15oz cans of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp good quality olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, and season the salad to taste with salt and pepper. Let the salad sit in the fridge for at least an hour before serving to let the flavors meld together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Meghanlee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herb Lemon White Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads