- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Finely shredded zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 54
- caloriesfromfat 96 %
- protein 0.2 g
- fat 5.8 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- carbohydrate 0.6 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- sodium 1.7 mg
- cholesterol 16 mg
How to Make It
Whirl ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Lay a piece of plastic wrap on a work surface. Using a rubber spatula, scrape butter lengthwise onto plastic. Lift top edge of plastic up and over butter to meet bottom edge of plastic. Roll butter toward you, evening it out into a log about 4 in. long. Twist ends of plastic to seal. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
Remove plastic and slice off 1/4-in. portions (1 tbsp.) to serve over steaks.
Make ahead: Up to 1 week chilled, or up to 1 month frozen, wrapped in several layers of plastic.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per tbsp.