Herb Grilled Vegetables
Bring out the best flavor of fresh vegetables by basting them with herb-infused Swanson® Broth during grilling.
- 1/2 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves , crushed
- 1/8 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 large red onion , thickly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 arge red or green pepper , cut into wide strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium zucchini or 1 yellow squash
- 1 cups large mushrooms
STIR the broth, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl. Brush the vegetables with the broth mixture.
LIGHTLY oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the vegetables for 10 minutes or until they're tender, turning over once during cooking and brushing often with the broth mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables