- 1/2 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves , crushed
- 1/8 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 large red onion , thickly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 arge red or green pepper , cut into wide strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium zucchini or 1 yellow squash
- 1 cups large mushrooms
How to Make It
STIR the broth, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl. Brush the vegetables with the broth mixture.
LIGHTLY oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the vegetables for 10 minutes or until they're tender, turning over once during cooking and brushing often with the broth mixture.