I just made this with copper river salmon from Costco for my husband for Father's Day and it was outstanding......HE LOVED IT so much that we have invited guests to enjoy it with us tomorrow night. Off to the store to buy more salmon! Can't wait to try it with tuna and halibut... Served rice pilaf, salad and bread with it.
Herb-Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa
Fresh herbs and spices give this heart-healthy superfood a flavor explosion. This recipes also work well with halibut or tuna.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 601
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 16.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Protein: 41.2g
- Carbohydrate: 70.2g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 383mg
- Calcium: 47mg
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper oil (such as Crisco Savory Seasonings)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- Mango Salsa
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal; shake gently to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Prepare grill or broiler. Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 5 minutes on each side or until salmon is done. Serve with Mango Salsa and rice.
You can substitute 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper for the hot pepper oil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note