I made this for my husband dinner tonight and he loved it. I mixed the salad ingredients with the marinade and added the watermelon and feta right before serving to ensure the right consistency. It was perfect! The chicken also had an excellent flavor. I served with couscous. I will definitely make this again for a cool summer supper.
Herb-Grilled Chicken With Watermelon-Feta Salad
EASY ENTRÉES Category Winner. PILGRIM'S PRIDE Brand Winner.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
Grill: 12 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- no-stick spray
- Watermelon-Feta Salad
- 1. Whisk first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish; remove and reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for Watermelon-Feta Salad. Add chicken to dish; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- 2. Spray cold grill cooking grate with grilling spray; place on grill over medium heat (300° to 350°). Place chicken on grate.
- 3. Grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with Watermelon-Feta Salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note