- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- no-stick spray
- Watermelon-Feta Salad
How to Make It
Whisk first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish; remove and reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for Watermelon-Feta Salad. Add chicken to dish; cover and chill 30 minutes.
Spray cold grill cooking grate with grilling spray; place on grill over medium heat (300° to 350°). Place chicken on grate.
Grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with Watermelon-Feta Salad.