- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 8-ounce goat cheese log
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
Stir together lemon zest, black pepper, and salt.
Rub lemon mixture evenly on cheese.
Stir together chives, crushed red pepper, and parsley. Sprinkle in an even layer on a flat surface; roll goat cheese log in herb mixture, pressing lightly to adhere. Chill until ready to serve.