Delicious. The fresh herbs are key. First time I made it with fresh parsley and tarragon- excellent. Next time with fresh parsley but dried chives, tarragon- definitely lacking. Will make this again!
This is a delicious, versatile side dish for roast chicken, pork tenderloin, or steak.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 14.3g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 255mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 18 ounces baby carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Chicken Glace
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1. Cook carrots in boiling water for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add carrots; cook 1 minute. Add Chicken Glace, salt, and pepper; cook 3 minutes. Stir in parsley, chives, and tarragon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables