Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh basil leaves Packed
- 1/2 cup(s) Flat leaf parsley Packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper flakes Optional
- 1/2 cup(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash(es) Salt & pepper
- Pulse basil,parsley, zest, & pepper flakes in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Add oil and lemon juice and pulse to combine; season with salt & pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Zinnia0313 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herb Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Main Dishes