- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
In large shallow roasting pan, evenly spread potatoes. Roast, stirring once, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information per serving with Light Mayonnaise:
Calories 180, Calories From Fat 60, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 480mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%