herb crusted rack of lamb
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil
- 1/3 cup(s) freshly grated pecorino romano
- 2 tablespoon(s) herb de provence
- 1 clove(s) large garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 mince garlic in processor Add next 5 ingredients use on off until basil is finely chopped drizzle oil. process till blended. Can be made 4 hours ahead.
- Preheat oven to 425. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Arrange bone side down on baking sheet. Press breadcrumb mixture to cover completely
- Roast 30 minutes let rest 15. transfer lamb to cutting board and slice between bones to serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PamMeyer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note