Herb-Crusted Pork With Pineapple Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 24.6g
- Carbohydrate: 11.9g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 322mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Calcium: 31mg
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub mixture over pork. Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if desired.
- Place tenderloins on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160°, turning occasionally.
- Combine pineapple juice, cornstarch, and mustard in a small saucepan, stirring well with a whisk. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until thick.
- Let pork stand 10 minutes before cutting into thin slices; serve pork with pineapple sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note