I made this recipe side-by-side with another for comparison purposes and this one didn't make the grade. Just not memorable. There are so many other ways to prepare pork tenderloin that flatter the cut of meat. Don't bother with this preparation.
Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloins
More From Southern Living
Other: 4 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons herbes de Provence or dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (1- to 1 1/2-lb.) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients. Rub mixture evenly into pork. Place pork in a large shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Cover or seal, and chill 2 to 4 hours.
- 2. Place pork on a wire rack in a lightly greased shallow roasting pan.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°, and bake 20 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven, and cover pork loosely with aluminum foil; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes