I did not change any of the ingredients in this recipe, and it was delicious! The only problem was that it took way longer to bake then it called for in the recipe, so I should have started making dinner sooner. Other than that, this recipe is great!
Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish-Roasted New Potatoes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Garnish: fresh herb sprigs
- Peel a 1-inch strip around center of each potato. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add butter and next 3 ingredients, tossing gently. Place potatoes on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake at 425° for 20 minutes; remove from oven.
- Stir together breadcrumbs and next 5 ingredients. Moisten tenderloins with water; press crumb mixture over tenderloins, and place on rack with potatoes.
- Bake at 425° for 25 more minutes or until potatoes are tender and a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of tenderloins registers 160°. Sprinkle potatoes with parsley, and slice tenderloins. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes