Herb Crusted Pork Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon-herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 pound(s) bone-in pok loin roast
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil minced
- 4 teaspoon(s) or dried basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup(s) white wine or chicken broth
- In a sm bowl, combine the ground mustard, herb seasoning, salt & pepper; rub over the roast. In a lg skillet, brown roast in 2 tbsp oil. Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Brush top with dijon mustard. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, basil, thyme, rosemary, garlic & remaining oil; press onto roast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 2-21/4 hrs or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees. Place on warm serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 mins before slicing.
- Stir wine into roasting pan, scraping to losen browned bits. Pour into a saucepan. Bring to a boil over med high heat; cook until reduced by half. Serve with roast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herb Crusted Pork Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes