So good! Made these for a Book Club and they were delish!
Herb and Crumb Deviled Eggs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Lemon juice gives Herb and Crumb Deviled Eggs a citrusy zip.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 164mg
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 tablespoons panko
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
- Sauté panko in butter for 2 minutes. Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, parsley, tarragon, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into yolks. Divide among whites; top with panko.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note