Herb Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Uncle Ben's wild rice mix
- 1/2 chopped red pepper
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup(s) cooking wine
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts
- 1 package(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) thyme
- Prepare rice and place in greased casserole dish. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, and brown in butter. Place chicken on top of rice. Saute onion and pepper in butter until soft. Add soup, wine, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and thyme. Stir well and pour over chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herb Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles