Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese graded
- 1.Cook spaghetti as indicated on pacakge directions.
- 3Combine cooked spaghetti, butter, basil, parmesan, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- 4Heat until hot.
- Total Time: 20 Mins
- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Cook Time:10 Mins
- Salt and pepper to taste
- This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook". Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buster012 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note