Herb-Buttered Grilled Corn
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 6 ears corn
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, minced
- Pull back husks of corn, leaving them attached. Remove and discard silk; replace husks around corn. Place corn in a large stockpot; fill with water to cover. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Pull back husks of corn; set aside.
- Blend butter with herbs and brush evenly over corn; replace husks. Grill corn over medium-high heat, covered, about 15 minutes, until corn is tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herb-Buttered Grilled Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables